If you have logged onto my website, it is mainly because you have seen my flyer on the board. Let me tell you, I have experience making photo books, and I know how to do the job well. I make all of my photo books on certified apple computers, and I am creating books for all August programs. I am trying to include every child at least once in the book. I have many of my pictures here for you to preview. If you don't see your child, do not panic, I am still taking photographs. However, if you feel strongly about this issue, you may email me at:
hlburbank94@yahoo.com
I hope you enjoy these photos, and to order your books, either email me or visit my address. It is 181 Atlantic Ave, down by the Sandspit and the launch.
I am also doing babysitting this year. I am 13 years old and am certified in CPR. I love kids and have a little brother and sister. I can do whatever you need me to do so that you can have a good time this summer and not worry about your kids. Again, if you are interested, please email me or visit my home.
No comments:
Post a Comment